Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pulp Double Feature: THE SHADOW and THE BLACK BEETLE

The Shadow #1 Variant Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

my apologies for skipping this past Sunday - I was wrapping up my last issue of Captain America and Bucky (which I can't wait for you guys to see) and with the deadline being Monday morning, I was in a complete lockdown. Good thing is that I met the deadline, downside being I had to skip a Pulp Sunday.

To make up for it, I am offering today a Pulp Double Feature! :)
First (above) is the variant cover for The SHadow #1 - Dynamite asked me to do something reminiscent of the old Pulp Shadow covers, so I hope I succeded in that with this one :)

Dark Horse Presents #11 - The Black Beetle Exclusive First Look!
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

And for the second Pulp Feature, how about this "rare" Italian edition of NIGH SHIFT, my first Tale of The Black Beetle soon to be published in Dark Horse Presents #11?
Hope you guys dig it and below are all the pre-ordering info - hope you guys pick up a copy or two :)

DHP #11 comes with two covers; if you want to make sure to get The Black Beetle cover (shown on the left) , pls preorder the book at your LCS using the code FEB12 0052.

Dark Horse Presents #11 (with the Black Beetle cover) will be on sale on APril 18.

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday, everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla
KARA BOCEK, BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2006-2012 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Britt Reid said...

You did in pen-and-ink what George Rozen did in paints on the pulp covers.
Magnificent!