Monday, May 30, 2011

NIGHT DROP

Night Drop A World War II Tale of Captain America by Francesco Francavilla
(click on the above image for the larger Sunday papers view)

Hello Pulp Friends,

I did the above strip for Comic Twart a few weeks ago, but considering that today is Memorial Day, I thought it would be appropriate to post it in here as well (especially for those of you who don't check the other blog regularly). As you know, ww2 Cap is still a fave of mine (remember the Mona Lisa tale I did some time ago?)

Hope everyone is having a safe holiday weekend.

Cheers,
Francesco

Story & Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

Grunts

2 comments:

dicecipher said...

This is a great piece. Loved it on Twart and love it again here. I think Cap works best in WW 2.

Rick Lucey said...

More great imagery and great thoughts for those that served! I had some in my family that I am remembering today.