Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kara Bocek pag.4

Kara Bocek page 4
Hello Pulp friends :)

And here's page 4, with quite some action! :D
As usual, hit me back with feedback: a;ways love to hear your thoughts on this.

Next page is gonna be a little quieter: I need some rest ;)
I'll try to post it by Xmas but if I can't make it, I will see you all after Xmas: have a wonderful Holiday with your families and friends :)

Have a Pulp Sunday (evening), everyone!

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.
KARA BOCEK, BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2009 Francesco Francavilla

6 comments:

Mei Day said...

I love the cacophony in this panel. Really nice page layout and design.

James Clayton said...

Excellent action panels!

Lots of fun, great to read and look at...

Brian said...

Wonderful execution on the car crash sequence, very cinamatic.

Have a Very Merry Christmas.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you so much, Brandon, James, and Brian, always feel good to know all the time spent on each page resulted in something good to look at :)
I hope I can keep it this way on the next pages too ;)

Happy Holidays!
Francesco

Dominic Bugatto said...

Brilliant stuff

Francesco Francavilla said...

Grazie mille, Dominic :D

Cheers,
Francesco