Friday, January 16, 2009

Zorro: The Pits and the Alcalde

Zorro #9 Back Cover

Hi guys,

with issue 10 of Zorro coming out anytime now, I thought to share my back covers for issue 9 and issue 10. The back covers are some sort of "preview" of the next issue, so expect to see some tar pits and Jurassic bones in issue 10 ;) While in issue 11 Zorro will get close to the big bad guy of this second arc.
As you all know by now, I am not the interior artist on this arc (the talented Cezar Rezik is - I will be back for the third, I have been told ;)), but I was lucky enough to get my monthly fix of Zorro by drawing both front and back covers: I can't ust get enough of this guy :)

I will make sure to post the original inks of the front cover when the book hits the shelves but for now I hope you guys dig these "coming next... on Zorro!"

Cheers,
Francesco

Zorro #10 Back Cover - page 6

2 comments:

michaeljsmith said...

as always beautiful work

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you so much :)

Cheers,
Francesco